Master Your Payroll
Save 20 – 50% off ADP and Paychex
PayDay Masters offers a flexible, low-cost payroll solution that lets you control how much or how little assistance you need from us. We offer customized solutions that manage your company’s human resources and bookkeeping responsibilities. We start with collecting wage and hours worked information from you to calculate gross wages. Then we deduct mandatory and voluntary withholdings/deductions. We print checks or process Direct Deposit, pay and file taxes and mail out paystubs each payroll, and Form(s) W-2, 1099 at year end along with reports or other necessary forms to keep you and your employees happy.
We offer comprehensive accountability, legal and labor law compliance, support to clients who need enhanced support. We can help onboarding new employees, manage employee benefits, administer legacy services like retirement accounts and comply with employee related court orders.
We really partner on mastering small business and our value-oriented pricing is driven by simple factors like the number of employees, frequency of pay periods and other elected services.
We understand that paying employees fairly, timely and responsively is key to human resources management, staff morale and overall small business success.
Our simple to use online portal lets you do more with less effort and time investment. You enter the basics and leave the rest to us!
Modern life is complex. Legal rules and tax rates change. Employees grow.
We deliver transparent calculations of gross pay minus deductions and reimbursements via ACH payments or check issued payments. Master it all. No hassle. No delays. No mistakes. Consistent compliance.
- Holiday pay
- Vacation or sick pay
- Certified Payroll
- Pretax deductions for insurance or retirement accounts
- Payroll Taxes deductions and payments
- Miscellaneous or one-time pay
- Your choice of payroll intervals/frequency
- Monitoring and risk management
- Set-up and manage direct deposit accounts
- Calculate payroll taxes and validate deductions
- Proactively monitor the relationship between workers’ comp insurance premiums and actual payroll
- Integrate third-party 401(k) and benefit plans
- Provide electronic payroll records
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws governing payroll
- Master your obligations:
- Payroll taxes
- Federal and State Income taxes
- Social Security withholdings
- Freelancer/Self-employment taxes
- Medicare withholdings
- Unemployment insurance
Voluntary deductions are anything the employee wants deducted or company policy requires to be deducted. Some of these deductions come out pre-tax and others post-tax.
- Pre and Post-tax Retirement deductions
- HSA and Medical Insurance deductions
- Employee Loans